The big question “What is taking the place of NBA City?” has finally been answered – and I couldn’t be any more excited about the news!
“Toothsome Chocolate Factory & Savory Feast Emporium” is moving into CityWalk. The new addition to the ever expanding resort features a full menu with unique takes on steaks, seafood, and pasta, gourmet burgers and sandwiches, salads, an all-day brunch and more.
But perhaps the bigger draw to the unique eatery is the original and stunning theme; a 19th century-inspired Steampunk chocolate factory!
You’ll enjoy your dining experience surrounded by steampunk gadgets, steampunk fashioned staff, and full view of the wondrous chocolate creations as they’re being made.
To wet your appetite the Universal Orlando Blog released a teaser list of some of the signature milkshakes to be featured at Toothsome:
- Chocolate 5x: An explosion of chocolate with chocolate spirals, chunks, ice-cream and whipped cream.
- Bacon Brittle: A fun twist on a breakfast favorite with bacon ice cream, bacon brittle, chocolate covered bacon, and bacon caramel.
- Espresso Buzzzz: A coffee lover’s dream with coffee ice-cream and chocolate covered beans.
- Red Velvet: A milkshake topped with a Red Velvet cupcake.
- Key Lime Pie: The classic Florida dessert turned into a delicious shake. You’ll even get a slice of pie on top.
- Toothsome Chocolate Factory & Savory Feast Emporium opens at CityWalk later this year.
Universal Studios Orlando Resort is already a favorite spot for us at NEOZAZ to eat, drink and play; I’ve got a feeling Toothsome will be added to our regular list of stops very, very soon.